When was the last time your suspension was Serviced?
PEP suspension sponsored rider Paul Holmes is not only using PEP to win multiple British & European Championships but is now an official dealer and endorsed mechanic to service and alter PEP suspension.
Paul learnt first hand how to work on and service PEP suspension in the factory in California, USA in 2010. 6 years of now working on and servicing his own suspension and other top ATV riders such as David Cowan, 2015 Ulster Champion, Dean Colhoun, Bailey Edwards, Jack Naylor, Josh Waring, along with Dutch ace Mark de Vries has proven the work is reliable and can help improve your results!
American brand, PEP suspension is one of the leading suspension brand used in the ATV / Quad racing market. Contact Paul and the team at HOLMES Racing through the contact tab or by e-mail ‘ info@holmes-racing ‘ for any enquiries you may have about PEP Suspension for your ATV / Quad or Side x Side. Prices vary.
When should your suspension be serviced?
PEP recommended service intervals:
Pro rider: 10 – 15 Hours
Clubman rider: 20 – 30 Hours
Novice rider: 35 + Hours
– General Service, including new oil, nitrogen gas, cleaning, check over & new seal kits
– Re-charge with Nitrogen gas
– Re-Oil, using the official PEP approved Bel-ray oil from America.
– Re-valve, adjust your suspension to suit you!
– Re-spring, variety of different size and spring weights to suit you!
– Set-up help and advise
– HOLMES Racing PEP suspension set-up & training days, Learn how to adjust and set your suspension up. these can be for any age rider, on any quad with any suspension.